Warranty and RMA
Limited Warranty Conditions
WAVERTECH LTD. (“WAVERTECH”) warrants that the product(s) provided hereunder (the “Product(s)”) will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twenty four (24) months. The warranty duration begins from the date of purchase by the customer from WAVERTECH or its authorized representatives. The warranty applies only under normal use and operation of the product.
The warranty does not cover any cases of/or defects that arise due to
• Not original products, which are not given a WAVERTECH Serial Number, or original signs, trademarks etc.
• Alterations, modifications or additions to the product unless those made by WAVERTECH, or WAVERTECH’s authorized representatives, or as authorized by WAVERTECH in writing.
• Any kind of physical modifications of the product, including painting or re-branding.
• Damages due to wrong or defective cabling.
• Misuse, abuse, negligence, irregularly physical, electromagnetic or electrical stress, including lightning strikes, or accident.
• Malfunction or damage due to use of firmware not supplied/provided/supported by WAVERTECH.
• Products not being received by WAVERTECH within 30 days of issuance of the RMA.
The limited warranty covers cases that
• The product has been installed and used according to the written instructions.
• The Ethernet Ports are connected with cable of CAT5 (or above), outdoor installations are connected with shielded – grounded Ethernet and indoor installations follow the required indoor cabling instructions.
WAVERTECH solely reserves the right to repair or replace the defective product. The removal and installation cost is not covered by this warranty. Any repair or replacement does not extend the duration of the warranty period.
Disclaimer of Warranty
EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES EXPRESLY PROVIDED ABOVE AND TO THE EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED, WAVERTECH DOES NOT WARRANT FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT RESTRICTION DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM USE OR MALFUNCTION OF WAVERTECH PRODUCTS, COMPROMISE OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS, REPARATION COSTS. THE ABOVE LIMITATION CLAUSE MAY NOT APPLY ONLY IN LEGAL ORDERS, WHERE IT IS PROHIBITED BY THE LAW. Any and all other warranties are explicitly excluded. This warranty is governed and interpreted according to the legal order of the country of purchase of the WAVERTECH product.
Products being returned must be shipped at your expense. If the repair is done under warranty, WAVER Inc. will return the product to the customer at no charge. The RMA shipment number must be visible on the the return package, and if you use WAVER Inc. invoice – it must be included in the shipment otherwise if you use your own invoice – you need to include printed RMA shipment unit list in the shipment, or the package will be rejected and returned to customer. Contents of the package must match the information on the printed RMA shipment unit list, or the package will be returned as is. The customer will pay for the return shipping of products that are not covered by warranty.
Out-of-warranty devices and devices not covered by warranty sent to WAVER Inc. will be returned to the sender at sender’s cost. If the customer has not organized return of such rejected devices within three (3) months from the day of arrival, WAVER Inc. has the right to discard them.
Products to be returned should be properly packed to avoid damage during delivery. Such transport damages may cause false analysis results and/or lead to invalidation of warranty.
For RMA please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org